• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team SLAAAAY (Expert Build Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnchantedBC

Tribute
Reaction score
WE ARE TEAM SLAAAAAAAAAAY. we are a build team.

Members-
Owner EnchantedBC
Co Co Owner Hey1tsAsh
Co Co Owner iAsianMafia
Admin DragonFossil

Apply-
Name-
Age-
What are you good at?-
Sceen shots of your builds-
WHy you want to join-

Current Projects-
An Amazing SG Map!!!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You sound very positive about your own work...sounds a little arrogant...might wanna refrain from that

Noskajing

Spectator
Reaction score
Apply- Builder
Name- blueXphoe
Age- 13
What are you good at?- Im good at building open landscapes (waterfalls, volcanos, etc.)
Sceen shots of your builds-
2014-03-30_16.30.06.png

Why you want to join- I want to join because this will look like a fun experince, also it will be good to start off with professionals because you can show me and i can improve. And in all it looks like it would give me a good reputation.

Valswee

Diamond
Reaction score
Can't wait for your upcoming projects!! They will be amazing :D

Eravonia

Survivor
Reaction score
Seeing as the thread doesn't seem very well done nor really impressive and rather just some sloppy thing with a application template it doesn't seem very 'Expert-like' although I guess you can say you're better at building than making threads, ha. Attempt actually posting at least a few builds to show how 'expert-like' your team is. Just some constructive criticism.

HNLxHIGames

Survivor
Reaction score
Seeing as the thread doesn't seem very well done nor really impressive and rather just some sloppy thing with a application template it doesn't seem very 'Expert-like' although I guess you can say you're better at building than making threads, ha. Attempt actually posting at least a few builds to show how 'expert-like' your team is. Just some constructive criticism.
Didn't have to be a total bully ... Refrain from saying things like that very immature don't wanna start a flame bro

Eravonia

Survivor
Reaction score
Didn't have to be a total bully ... Refrain from saying things like that very immature don't wanna start a flame bro
I wasn't being a 'bully' at all, just giving some constructive criticism as stated in my post to actually not start a flame.

HNLxHIGames

Survivor
Reaction score
Eravonost: 1121412 said:
I wasn't being a 'bully' at all, just giving some constructive criticism as stated in my post to actually not start a flame.
Thats totally opposite

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
This is obviously a professional build team based of the name.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Due to this build teams inactivity it will be locked & moved to old thread archives.

If you wish to unlock this thread, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci