• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Survival Games

What are your thoughts on "Team Survival Games"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro_Koopa

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello. The name's Retro_Koopa, and today, I'm going to be suggesting a new game feature for Survival Games called... Team Survival Games. Yeah, I know, so original.

What is Team Survival Games?
Team Survival Games is basically Survival Games, but twenty-four players are split into eight teams of three. The team with the last man standing will win the Survival Games, or in this case, the Team Survival Games!

How Will Team Survival Games Work?
Team Survival Games will basically have all the maps of the current Survival Games, with twenty-four people rounds. So, no map changing to create forty-eight player games. As I said before, twenty-four players will be split into eight teams of three. Teams will be created by having players click on other players to team with them. The clicked player will then type a command to either accept or deny the request. If a player has not yet been assigned to a team by the time the Lobby Time runs out, they will be randomly placed on a team. These teams will have to work together, at least with their teammates, to win the Survival Games, gathering weapons, food, armor, etc. There will also be a Grace Period, in order to get their teammates organized and together. There will also be a Time Limit of the standard twenty minutes. When either the Time Limit runs out, or when there are four players left, Deathmatch will begin. The team that contains the last man standing, after Deathmatch or otherwise, will win the Team Survival Games!

What Are The Teams for Team Survival Games?
Team #1: Team Coal
Team #2: Team Diamond
Team #3: Team Emerald
Team #4: Team Gold
Team #5: Team Iron
Team #6: Team Quartz
Team #7: Team Redstone
Team #8: Team Lapis

Will Team Survival Games Have Leaderboards?
If such a thing can be arranged by the Minecraft Gamer Staff, just like how Solo Survival Games and Survival Games' leaderboards were set up, then I believe it can happen. If it does, then if possible, add something that signifies what team each player was on, onto the leaderboard.

Well, I think that's all to my suggestion. Rate the suggestion in the polls if you can, and give me some feedback, if you want. Thanks.

*Your teammates cannot kill you, nor can you kill your own teammates, before anyone talks about Team Trolling and Team Griefing.

Retro_Koopa
Spectator: June 21, 2015-June 30, 2015
Tribute: June 30, 2015-September 1, 2015
Survivor: September 1, 2015-Present

Server
Member: June 21, 2015-Present

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Actually seems really fun. It will ruin the events people make to gain popularity which I love. Cheers.

#inb4peopledontreadandsay"soregularsg???"

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
Hey their,
I don't really think this would be very good, as you can already team in Regular SG, as well as it may cause a lot of Team Trolling / Greifing.

Anyways, Lets see what everyone else thinks
Have a nice day!

Retro_Koopa

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey their,
I don't really think this would be very good, as you can already team in Regular SG, as well as it may cause a lot of Team Trolling / Greifing.

Anyways, Lets see what everyone else thinks
Have a nice day!
Sorry, I forgot to mention this, but teammates cannot be killed by their own teammates. I will edit this out.

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot to mention this, but teammates cannot be killed by their own teammates. I will edit this out.
Players can always, still give away their teammates spots to friends, cross team, as well as just leave the game to troll and make their one remaining teammate versus around 2 teams of 8..

Besides that, it is a pretty nice idea.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Sounds like a cool idea! I'd actually have tons of fun playing this, since it's not an easy excuse for SoloSG nor MCSG.

Noted this down, and I will bring it up at our next staff meeting which is this Saturday. :)

Thanks for the suggestion!

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci