• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team 'Take The Top'

Status
Not open for further replies.

samiop

Spectator
Reaction score
(samiop)
(14)
(i would like to join because i'm good at pvp and have a good knowledge of the maps as i have been playing them in single player aswell)
(sam.bradderz)
(8) i think
(9)

Thisnothend

Survivor
Reaction score
Back from holiday so can start taking a more active role in the team (Guild wars 2 is now my main distraction which ends today). So if any skype call is going on during the week feel free to add me.

Thisnothend

Survivor
Reaction score
Not going near this is Tetra_Zymph is one of the founders, major Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom hacker.
Umad bro tetra isnt a hacker he just is good at the game. i play all the time with and against him and he never hacks. it people like you that i despise that just because someone is good at the game that doesnt mean they are a hacker.

SSiafs

Survivor
Reaction score
Umad bro tetra isnt a hacker he just is good at the game. i play all the time with and against him and he never hacks. it people like you that i despise that just because someone is good at the game that doesnt mean they are a hacker.
Well, maybe, I have only played one game with him, but in that game he was walking up a tower to hit me and auto-locked onto me and hit me back really far, like he had an aimbot and criticals hack, I doubt he got a knockback sword in the first 5 minutes of the game. He is a hacker, he can't deny it, and no I'm not mad, I just don't like people that ruin the community.

Thisnothend

Survivor
Reaction score
if you are below someone you have extra reach and it is quite possible have could have got a knockback sword depending on which map it was on.

SSiafs

Survivor
Reaction score
Whatever. And I didn't see him go near the enchantment table, he just went straight to the boat and came for me.

xdeamons

Spectator
Reaction score
  • xdeamons
  • I want to make top 12 for the tourny when they reset, i am currently #8 on EU
  • xdeamons

B

bigmike4life

• (username) bigmike4life
  • (age) 17
  • (Why you want to join) bc i am a very skilled player and id like to help you guys out.
  • (Skype name) pm me if i get accepted and ill tell you.
  • (Wins) US: 80 EU: 3
  • (Most Kills) US: 12 in one game EU: 9 in one game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci