• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team "The Arena Masters"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I mean top 10 pros! Thats what I meant by "pros"
No. I don't use hacks, I'm pretty sure I told you that prior to you getting banned. I remember seeing that video a while before. I was already in the top 10. You will not be considered for The Arena Masters.

yoshi530

Spectator
Reaction score
I never talked to you before and what video are you talking about. Please don't come to a conclusion so fast. I am a great player and I am happy Justin got me banned because it taught me the trouble of hacking. It makes the game horrible for everyone.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Can I be considered for a truce with the team? I don't meet very many of the requirements, so I'm not even going to bother asking to join the team :p

RenoAshford

Tribute
Reaction score
Do we need the 1000 points? Points only count for so much I think.
EDIT: I didn't know I was that close to 1000 points haha

Toa-Rex

Career
Reaction score
-You must not be in any other alliances besides this one
-You must have at least 1000 Points of XP are the only things i don't have 'cause i play with my friends in teams and i got to 250 points but then i died but i do have 34 victory's :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
-You must not be in any other alliances besides this one
-You must have at least 1000 Points of XP are the only things i don't have 'cause i play with my friends in teams and i got to 250 points but then i died but i do have 34 victory's :p
What about having to be a US donor? Unless you already paid and haven't gotten your status yet. If so, then sorry :)

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I say fight team Mazeriadevil! Members: me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member