• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Trampled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aug202002FTW

Spectator
Reaction score
▶ IGN: Aug202002
▶ IRL Name (Optional): DOnt worry about it
▶ Skype(PM me if you don't want to put it here): You know it
▶ Wins/Games Played: 2/15
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: Strength primary weakness pvping on fire
▶ Chest Route Knowledge: All but the newer maps
▶ Why Should We Accept You?: Trying hard to get back in to minecraft but getting held back becuase i dont really have anyone to play with but if i had a clan i think it would really help me :)

Iriises

Spectator
Reaction score
▶ IGN: iriis / Incent

▶ IRL Name (Optional): Caleb

▶ Skype(PM me if you don't want to put it here): pm'd.

▶ Wins/Games Played: 20/83

▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: um

Bow: Can v decently

Sword: I almost took out Trigger and another of one your members till I ALL OF THE BUNNIES up my strafe. Block Hitting is probably one of my biggest weaknesses right now since the server just updated.

Rod: I mean if you can't rod at all in SG you're gonna die..

FnS: If I remember I have one in the middle of a fight I can use it 9/10 correctly.

▶ Chest Route Knowledge: Except for a couple of the new maps and maybe 1 older one, i'm ok.

▶ Why Should We Accept You?:

Well how I found out of your clan is through Flqmez right after I died in the fight above.

You should accept me because i've only actually been in one clan before, and it was more fun than I expected it to be. I also would like to meet new people and maybe friends !

griffingriff8

Platinum
Reaction score
▶ IGN: iriis / Incent

▶ IRL Name (Optional): Caleb

▶ Skype(PM me if you don't want to put it here): pm'd.

▶ Wins/Games Played: 20/83

▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: um

Bow: Can v decently

Sword: I almost took out Trigger and another of one your members till I ALL OF THE BUNNIES up my strafe. Block Hitting is probably one of my biggest weaknesses right now since the server just updated.

Rod: I mean if you can't rod at all in SG you're gonna die..

FnS: If I remember I have one in the middle of a fight I can use it 9/10 correctly.

▶ Chest Route Knowledge: Except for a couple of the new maps and maybe 1 older one, i'm ok.

▶ Why Should We Accept You?:

Well how I found out of your clan is through Flqmez right after I died in the fight above.

You should accept me because i've only actually been in one clan before, and it was more fun than I expected it to be. I also would like to meet new people and maybe friends !
Accepted As Member!

Rosendy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: ThundahsNigglete (probably will be changed)
▶ IRL Name (Optional): Ben
▶ Skype(PM me if you don't want to put it here): benweber28
▶ Wins/Games Played: 0/3 games played after reset but was 250ish/1000
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: sword is my best and bow is definitely my weakest.
▶ Chest Route Knowledge: ik all the popular map's routes
▶ Why Should We Accept You?: Because im good at fitting in and being part of the fam.

ItsBrayBray

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ThundahsNigglete (probably will be changed)
▶ IRL Name (Optional): Ben
▶ Skype(PM me if you don't want to put it here): benweber28
▶ Wins/Games Played: 0/3 games played after reset but was 250ish/1000
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: sword is my best and bow is definitely my weakest.
▶ Chest Route Knowledge: ik all the popular map's routes
▶ Why Should We Accept You?: Because im good at fitting in and being part of the fam.
Accepted as Trial Member!

D4nielFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
▶ IGN: Gizzie_
▶ IRL Name (Optional): Daniel
▶ Skype(PM me if you don't want to put it here): daniel.p2424
▶ Wins/Games Played: 6/25
▶ PVP Strengths and Weaknesses: Strengths: Sword/Rod Combo, FnS, Bow, Water Battles. Weaknesses: Bow Spam
▶ Chest Route Knowledge: Moderate (need to learn new maps cuz I just started playing MC after a huge break)
▶ Why Should We Accept You?: Well idk if u guys remember me, but I'm PinoyHacks and I changed my name to what it is now and I was hoping if u guys could give me a chance. But anyway I'm a decent pvp'er and I believe I deserve to be in your clan. :)

clowd

Quantum
Reaction score
LMao never ddosed in my life dont even have a booter u call everyone one a ddoser and a kid when u said u have been 13 for 2 years stfu and unban me i just wanted to talk so calm ur ass down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci