• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vareide VS Teweran

In your opinion, who is better?

• Team Vareide

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • Teweran

Votes: 47 42.7%
  • I like both

Votes: 37 33.6%

• Total voters

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Exactly what I thought. Vareide for the gameplay, and Teweran for looks.
Imagine if they made a map together.. The ultimate infusion of PvP and looks o_O Make. It. Happen.

Last edited:

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Survival Games 6 is uglier than The Fallen Colossi, and that's saying something. However, I prefer Team Vareide because they made two of the all-time best MCSG maps, SG2 and SG4.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel like Vareide puts gameplay first and build quality/terraforming second. Teweran, on the other hand, builds amazingly and doesn't care much about gameplay. I'd say Vareide is a bit better, since Vareide maps' builds are still great and have amazing gameplay. So Teweran=Amazing builds, mediocre gameplay and Vareide= Amazing gameplay, good builds.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm, Hmmmm, errrrr.... This is a hard question. Teweran maps are more unique, whereas Variedes maps just have good builds, and they flow together nicely. So I'm gonna have to say both.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I prefer the new upcoming teams like Team Elite, Red Forest, Team Xonia (mine) and Team Swish. They make great maps even tho they dont have 60 members.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci