• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team VC

Who has a bigger Inappropriate body part on a male between? (Hint its PyrooPanda)

• Meelux

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • PyrooPanda

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

keet

Quantum
Reaction score
No, but it was another name of a clan over at Vikkcraft
Well, as an old member I am 99% certain that TeamVC was the name of the build team over at VikkCraft that was abandoned around Late 2014.

Not sure if you guys made it a clan later on, but you certainly weren't the first people to come up with the name.

Juztcow

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, as an old member I am 99% certain that TeamVC was the name of the build team over at VikkCraft that was abandoned around Late 2014.

Not sure if you guys made it a clan later on, but you certainly weren't the first people to come up with the name.
The Build team on vikkcraft was Called TeamVc there was a clan later on called TeamVc

Dadqe

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm an old VikkCraft player and I've never heard of any of you... lol. JuztChicken
Yeah....probably because you left like... a year b4 it actually ended.. LOL we were thre from the early stages till the end , thats pretty different no?

Dadqe

Tribute
Reaction score

Now its understandable why you said that but there was a clan called " Team VC " and they didnt play any clan wars and they disbanded about a month later so yeah LOL

Dadqe

Tribute
Reaction score
You aren't worth anything : ) Keep talkin ... my friend :) We'll see if you'd be able to do that face to face ;)
LOOOOOOOOOL Omar chill the bunnies out dude hes the one being nice you rly dont need to be in this LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci