• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vendetta (AS and US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
. Toe you've turned in to a jerk who lies
~ZMaster777
LOL rlly? Look at yourself, Btw points dont matter. And if the people in my videos didnt hack, they wouldnt have been banned. i even have proof of you spamming on my videos.
-Edit i dont even play that much anymore.[/quote]
You're a bully.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
This is turning into a flame war, so how about you delete your post

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
. Toe you've turned in to a jerk who lies
~ZMaster777
LOL rlly? Look at yourself, Btw points dont matter. And if the people in my videos didnt hack, they wouldnt have been banned. i even have proof of you spamming on my videos.
-Edit i dont even play that much anymore.[/quote]

Because they don't look at the comments that prove you wrong.
Also this clan is for ACTIVE members.
P.S Last time I talked to you we were fine but your the one who is making sure I don't get to play with the people I look up to.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
-Edit i dont even play that much anymore.
P.S Last time I talked to you we were fine but your the one who is making sure I don't get to play with the people I look up to.[/quote]

The point im trying to make is that i dont want a jerk to join this clan AKA you and max
Do you know why? Well first of all max called me a suckup and second of all you keep threatening to report me. THATS WHY

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
P.S Last time I talked to you we were fine but your the one who is making sure I don't get to play with the people I look up to.
The point im trying to make is that i dont want a jerk to join this clan AKA you and max
Do you know why? Well first of all max called me a suckup and second of all you keep threatening to report me. THATS WHY[/quote]

I dont wanna ruin this for ned so lets take this up on youtube I will post on your channel and we will go from there

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: HerobrinesMama
Wins: 75
Sex: Male

Your Name IRL (Only First Required): Maximillian
Team speak: MaxTheKokiri
Why should we accept you? I love all Cobra's vids whether it's Gaming Banter, MCSG Map Madness (My Favorite), or just a regular commentary. I also love playing MCSG with you guys and you are so awesome. You are my inspiration, and I believe that Cobra and the others have nice things to come in their YouTube careers in the future.

Thank you for reading to my application.

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
I am also not a jerk I don't mean it when I say "Im gonna report you!" alot of people take it at as a joke and I love to joke around everyone that know me knows I love to joke around.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
I am also not a jerk I don't mean it when I say "Im gonna report you!" alot of people take it at as a joke and I love to joke around everyone that know me knows I love to joke around.
Im just waiting for an apology from both of you.

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
Do you know why? Well first of all max called me a suckup and second of all you keep threatening to report me. THATS WHY[/quote]

Bully.

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
Im just waiting for an apology from both of you.
In that case me and max give our most sincere apology and we hope that you will allow me to join your clan so we can all have fun together playing with our most loved youtubers.

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
In that case me and max give our most sincere apology and we hope that you will allow me to join your clan so we can all have fun together playing with our most loved youtubers.

Sorry Tony gee didn't think that it was that serious. P.S. I like purple penguins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci