• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vision Build Team

Coolkat345Pvp

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Nick
In game name: coolkat345
Skype username (you can PM me): Coolkat345Pvp
What style of Building do you like: Like modern and olden stuffz
Pictures/videos of your Builds: Can I pm them to you on skype?
Why do you want to join Team Vision (Please put time into this): Because I wanna become a builder in a community and I think it will be really great if I could join.
Whats your goal for the future (Please put time into this) I would love to make a minecraft gamer network map (Battlegrounds, SG QQ) and to meet new people.

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
Pictures/videos of your Builds: Can I pm them to you on skype?
Why do you want to join Team Vision (Please put time into this): Because I wanna become a builder in a community and I think it will be really great if I could join.
Whats your goal for the future (Please put time into this) I would love to make a minecraft gamer network map (Battlegrounds, SG QQ) and to meet new people.
You have been Declined. Reason: Too much people are not posting pictures of there builds.

Coolkat345Pvp

Survivor
Reaction score
Pictures/videos of your Builds: At the bottom of the page.

Attachments

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
Pictures/videos of your Builds: At the bottom of the page.
You have been Declined. Not because I hate you or anything, its just that your building was bland

Sorry <3

cavan100

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Cavan
In game name: MiApple
Skype username (you can PM me): CavanKing10
What style of Redstone contraptions do you like: Secret Entrances, Hidden Secrets
What style of Terraforming do you like: Hills
What style of Building do you like: Mostly Houses
Pictures/videos of your Buildings, Redstone contraptions and Terraformings: Here is an example of my Redstone/Building. I did it like 2 years ago so I have improved a lot - http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/zombo-survival/
Why do you want to join Team Vision (Please put time into this): Because I consider myself quite good at redstone and building and I have had quite a bit of previous experience working with build teams, also I'd love to help build maps for MCGamer! Also if you put me on trial you can see what I am capable of!
Whats your goal for the future (Please put time into this): To be an excellent builder/redstoner and work on a lot of SG maps and such.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci