• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Walrus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aero380

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you're just another of the lying bunch. I only die to Arena or Kiko ;)
No chance Jefe and I have fought you plenty what happens is he kills arena by punching him to death and you go with him.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
An old rival of arena and justin.
I've never heard of you. Ever. and jefeperro used to be our rivals, every day would go something like this..

Jefeperro joins the server.
Jefeperro says : guess what time it is?
Jefeperro says : justin and arena die first
-Games start-
Jefeperro runs straight for me, punching. Either I or arena get a weapon and kill him right away.
Jefeperro dies and leaves the server.
or my favorite occasion, now that Jefeperro is now friends with us,

Jefeperro joins the server.
yoshi530 joins the server.
OMGjustin says : guess what time it is?
Jefeperro says : yoshi dies first
-Games start-
Jefeperro and OMGjustin punch yoshi to death within 20 seconds.
Yoshi530 leaves the server

MadDogTen

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey ya i remember you. me and justin teamed with you and you backstabbed us. you little prick!
I remember you saying that before, and I honestly don't remember ever teaming with you both. You sure it wasn't someone else with a similar name (I remember seeing a Maddog89, or something like that)?

aero380

Tribute
Reaction score
I've never heard of you. Ever. and jefeperro used to be our rivals, every day would go something like this..

or my favorite occasion, now that Jefeperro is now friends with us,
I'm always with him I remember a couple weeks back when you hated him you made some kind of post about me jefe and i think theo

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
You didn't even touch me. You're lucky you were in the skype call during most of these games teaming with chris, or else I would have killed you just as quick as before.

Loving all these tryhard trolls hopping all over me ;)
The only times you kill me in the beginning is because you 3v1 (or more) me when all we have is fists. Only die to arena and kiko you say? I've never fought kiko, but I've killed arena every time we've had a fair fight. AND killed him in the 3v1.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
im on team walrus?!? sweet ill stop killing you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member