• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TeamCrit EU clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

okko1562

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: TheMightyGamer_
Good microphone: yes
Skype name: marco.minec
W/L Ratio: idk
Wins/Games: 43/333 something like that
A paragraph of why you chose #TeamCrit: The clan looks nice!

Infusion

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Infusion_
Good microphone: Yes
Skype name: Robidrules67
W/L Ratio: 1 in 10
Wins/Games: 54/518
A paragraph of why you chose #TeamCrit
I have been looking through clans and this clan particularly caught my eye. I think this would be a good opportunity to make friends.
I speak fluet English

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
Please put up your loss against Icarus where you lost 5-0. I am waiting. If you fail to do so, there may be consequences.

WildMC

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Laxr
Skype name: wildmcyt
W/L Ratio: 8/70
Wins/Games: 8 games won out of 70 games played (stats are bad but I am a decent-enough player)
A paragraph of why you chose #TeamCrit: I used to be in the clan #Vanity (We had a clan war against you about 2 days ago) and from that day a friend of my named RubixCubixPvP left #Vanity to join your clan. A day later another one of my friends left #Vanity to join #TeamCrit. And today, another friend left #Vanity to join #TeamCrit. I thought that I would rather be in a clan with friends that I often talk to online than be in a clan with people I barely talk to and to not get along with very well. I chose this clan because I have talked to a clan member (TangyYT) on teamspeak and he seems like a nice guy. Also the clan members seem very friendly and I think that if we all work together we can reach #1 on the EU Clan Leaderboards!

~Laxr

Infusion

Spectator
Reaction score
Wins/Games: 8 games won out of 70 games played (stats are bad but I am a decent-enough player)
A paragraph of why you chose #TeamCrit: I used to be in the clan #Vanity (We had a clan war against you about 2 days ago) and from that day a friend of my named RubixCubixPvP left #Vanity to join your clan. A day later another one of my friends left #Vanity to join #TeamCrit. And today, another friend left #Vanity to join #TeamCrit. I thought that I would rather be in a clan with friends that I often talk to online than be in a clan with people I barely talk to and to not get along with very well. I chose this clan because I have talked to a clan member (TangyYT) on teamspeak and he seems like a nice guy. Also the clan members seem very friendly and I think that if we all work together we can reach #1 on the EU Clan Leaderboards!

~Laxr
I agree. You may not have many wins, but you have potential. +1
This clan needs you

TANGYN1

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Infusion_
Skype name: Robidrules67
W/L Ratio: 1 in 10
Wins/Games: 54/518
A paragraph of why you chose #TeamCrit
I have been looking through clans and this clan particularly caught my eye. I think this would be a good opportunity to make friends.
I speak fluet English
Accepted as a member.

TANGYN1

Tribute
Reaction score

~Laxr
Trial. I will give you further information of skype of what you have to do to be a member

TANGYN1

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: TheMightyGamer_
Good microphone: yes
Skype name: marco.minec
W/L Ratio: idk
Wins/Games: 43/333 something like that
A paragraph of why you chose #TeamCrit: The clan looks nice!
Trial. I will give you further information of skype of what you have to do to be a member.

PDPM

Tribute
Reaction score
Cw?
Add pdpm11 or/and sionroberts1901!
<3

SkillsAtPvP

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: SkillsAtPvP
Good microphone
Skype name steven01301mc