• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teaming Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaXMark

Tribute
Reaction score
Me in your position... I'd probably be thinking "Oh yeah, time to get some points :cool: " Unless 2 or more of them had diamond swords..
that's exactly what i was thinking... they just wouldn't leave each others side though.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
that's exactly what i was thinking... they just wouldn't leave each others side though.
Map 2 is probably the best map to kill teams in because of the obstacles, especially the cornucopia, sneaking behind the leaves and using them for protection then running in and hitting them, a tip with teams is to always take out the one with the best weapon, but also take in consideration that other people make have less tiered items but may be better in pvp.

ThaXMark

Tribute
Reaction score
Map 2 is probably the best map to kill teams in because of the obstacles, especially the cornucopia, sneaking behind the leaves and using them for protection then running in and hitting them.
Well this fight was in the middle of one of the roads, and there were two at first, so I rushed, then 4 more appeared, then I died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci