• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teaming In DM

SteamrollledM8

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello again staff members and the rest, Id like to know why 2v1ing someone in dm is allowed. If theres 3 people and they 2v1 thats soooo unfair. We all know the feeling of being teamed on in dm. Noobs block their sword and say team team team. If you can, can you put some sort of restraint on 2v1ing in dm?

K

KiDD

Well, in most cases people are going to team on you, or they're going to clean you after you finish fighting the other guy. Personally, I don't really mind those who randomly team in deathmatch, simply because I'm used to taking out teams. On the other hand, I absolutely hate a clean up in deathmatch. It's an unfair and cheap way of winning, and is at least 40% of my losses. I think there should be some code players go by, after the first person is killed in deathmatch, players should have a nice, fair fight. Basically clean ups in deathmatch are my absolute #1 pet peeve of Survival Games.

SteamrollledM8

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, in most cases people are going to team on you, or they're going to clean you after you finish fighting the other guy. Personally, I don't really mind those who randomly team in deathmatch, simply because I'm used to taking out teams. On the other hand, I absolutely hate a clean up in deathmatch. It's an unfair and cheap way of winning, and is at least 40% of my losses. I think there should be some code players go by, after the first person is killed in deathmatch, players should have a nice, fair fight. Basically clean ups in deathmatch are my absolute #1 pet peeve of Survival Games.
ik i feel you but if we join together we can stop this madness iof dm randy teaming

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
What's stopping you from doing it? Can't beat them, join them.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just FnS them and run back and bowspam :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci