• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teaming up = Ruining my experience

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Play better.

Make some teammates of your own.

And anyway, what cane we do about it.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
i often play with a friend (if you're refering to me Demanter) but even then our combined efforst don't always result in successful kills (we've held the corn a couple of times but with no success due to much larger groups coming at us... :( )

Ber Ric

Spectator
Reaction score
We can remove the chat... thus most of people couldn't team... I'm not suggesting that, just say if we really wanted to make it happen, that could be a solution.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
while i think that removing teams would do more harm than good, not only do teams make it harder for the player, but makes the game last forever, I was on a game once that had an 8 man team, and there is no way that someone with an iron sword and leather armor could beat 8 guys, all with full iron and many with diamond swords. (unless they really really suck), and extends the game while they run around for that one lone guy left. that said i don't think they can do anything about it, without causing serious problems.
A couple days ago, we had a team of 3 or so. The game (on 48 player server) was down to 4 tributes by the time the sponsors refilled the chests. I was amazed, and that remains the fastest game I have ever played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci