• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teams -_- ...

Do you Agree

• Yes

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Kind of

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
It has been mentioned numerous times now. Teams are optional. personally i like teaming. Not because i am a Noob ( i do win a few games ) but because after i while it is boring by yourself. I only ever team in a group of 2 - 3 people via Skype and when one of us die we don't really help each other out. Personally i like the randomness and suspense that someone could be anywhere. So to finish, Teams are optional. i agree that teams of a few "Veterans" or of up to 6 people is a bit much but it is fun in small groups. What really bugs me are the teams that win together and then sit in the deathmatch doing nothing waiting it out. That just pisses me off.
I think that last one should be bannable ><'

iZoneSe7en

Spectator
Reaction score
completely agree. that happened with me and my friend once. We decided after 30seconds of doing nothing that we would remove all armor and items and go hand on hand. whole ordeal took 2 minutes of deathmatch :D

CHAOSiron13

Spectator
Reaction score
Teams are easy to kill.

Since they have to distribute stuff, none of them end up with all that good gear. In one game, I killed two teams of three. As I said, they're easy to kill.

thezeronumber

Tribute
Reaction score
Easy to kill? Because a pack of dogs is just as easy to deal with than a single mutt, yeah? :|

I've killed several teams in the past, that doesn't make it an easy feat though. Obviously if we are talking about a team of newbies which do not know their way around the map then i can see why one might consider them "easy" but half of these instances are experienced players and both have gone through enough chests to split the spoils without either person being at too great of a loss. A single player can find multiples of the same items so rarely is it a case of one person being stacked while the other runs around bare or that both have a half-armed stock.

PinguAngry

Survivor
Reaction score
We could think of a compromise here with teaming servers instead. This could be where teams of 'umpteen' amounts of people have it out, and have the satisfaction of fighting within a team. The server itself wouldn't have anything extra special about it but the name. This would hopefully reduce the amount of teams in non teaming servers. Just an idea.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
We could think of a compromise here with teaming servers instead. This could be where teams of 'umpteen' amounts of people have it out, and have the satisfaction of fighting within a team. The server itself wouldn't have anything extra special about it but the name. This would hopefully reduce the amount of teams in non teaming servers. Just an idea.
Teams are part of the game, and servers cost a lot of money. Deal with it :)

SIKReloadzzz

Spectator
Reaction score
I like teams because when i am alone and take a team down it makes me feel good :3

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sometimes teaming makes the game funier to play if you have like all good stuf and you can beat any1 in the game at that moment you can still lose from a team or win with like half a hearth left :p. It makes the game a little bit more exiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci