• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teams and Hackers are ruining MCSG

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We understand that the best we can do is record them and report. People aren't retarded and it's a logical thing to do. But it came do a point where even reporting isn't enough. The only way to get rid of these hackers, in my opinion, would be to either IP ban, which is a horrible idea or get middle east servers in regards to EU hackers.
Or we could improve our anti-cheat, something coming for the near future :^)

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Or we could improve our anti-cheat, something coming for the near future :^)
I want to reference the stats reset's wait length here, but I know it would only start a flame war. Hopefully summer will make the efficiency spike!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I want to reference the stats reset's wait length here, but I know it would only start a flame war. Hopefully summer will make the efficiency spike!
Yeah, I absolutely know where you're coming from. As a mod and not a dev, unfortunately there isn't much I can do to speed up that process besides trying to work alongside the devs identifying and looking for ways to better prevent hacks, that is if I can get in contact with them :c

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
But since the Leaderboards reset, it pushed people to hack more ^-^
I honestly haven't seen a hacker since I started playing again. And why the "^_^?" That's a happy face, but hackers are bad.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly haven't seen a hacker since I started playing again. And why the "^_^?" That's a happy face, but hackers are bad.
Then you're lucky af. There's at least 2 hackers every game on EU lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci