• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teams in Game

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
I take on 4 team and win sometimes. just outsmart them get them to fight you 1v1 set them on fire put them off balance with a fishing rid etc. do these things and you can win against teams of 4 a few times

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
...and how do you suggest we control teams? If a mod is in a lobby and they see a team forming they just kick them all? No. Deal with the teams. It will make you get better in the long run :)

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can say I have been in teams of 6 and we do it for fun, not to farm points. I love playing with people and why not play with 5 if you can get them together.

Reaction score
I killed 2 teams of 5 today. Both I was left with 8 hearts.
Pretty easy to beat them.

Brandonthebacca

Spectator
Reaction score
...and how do you suggest we control teams? If a mod is in a lobby and they see a team forming they just kick them all? No. Deal with the teams. It will make you get better in the long run :)
Not if the team both have full iron and diamond sword and your there in gold amour and a stone sword

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
It's really the way the game works. There's no rules in-game except the obvious no hacking rules. You win in whatever legitimate means possible. There's no use complaining because nothing will ever be done about it. Also, another problem is Baccas... just sayin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci