• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teams/Prevent backstabing

Teams or No Teams?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
I was playing on my Faction server and I thought what if you could make like teams in the survival games? Well it should work like this if you want someone on your team but you can't quite trust them you can invite them to your team. When they join they can not get killed by a teammate. And the creator can only invite up to (Blank amount of people or what ever if this is put into the game) After every game the team will have to be remade and the person who joined can leave only in the lobby or die by another tribute. Just a thought tell me what you think also vote! Personally I see this better in the 120 servers. As a team of like 3 or 4 could just dominate a group of 24 players. Also if your the last people alive you and your team the deathmatch will start when the 60 seconds are up no more teams.

aDRC35

Spectator
Reaction score
Dont forget about you betraying each other in the deathmatch and if you're the only ones left

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Well there is a poll saying Teams or No Teams, the backstabbing part is just there since of what I said. :p

Dean

Career
Reaction score
I would rather this in the 120 servers. Also, it should deactivate when there's one other person or team left. I think it's a cool idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci