• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Teams in sg should have a max of 3-4 players because if they have like 8 people its really unfair and not fun

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This will never happen as it is too hard to enforce, ruins clan wars, and arguably takes away some aspects of the game such as stream-teams.

Sorry; I hate getting multi-teamed on just as much as anyone, but the truth is that it's still a very rare occurrence.

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
There can't be no limit. And if MCGamer wanted this to happen and they tried to implement a plugin it wouldn't work. I reckon to just delete the thread, if you do not have a team and you find a team, thats your fault you weren't prepared.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Teaming can not, and will not ever be limited and/or forbidden. How can it be enforced? Will we ban/kick any player that is in the general vicinity of another? It's just not possible.

Sure, I hate those huge teams as much as the next guy, but I understand nothing can be done about it, and that many people play in Skype calls or with friends, something that enhances the gameplay for them, and increases their enjoyment, and so it doesn't really anger me.

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
Im pretty sure If I remember right(which I probably don't) there was like a 5 team in the real hunger games

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
As this is a No-No suggestion; Thread Locked

• No teaming rule
Teaming, although might not be fun for people playing solo, is fun for people who enjoy playing with friends or just playing with others. Not allowing people to team is like not allowing them to play with their friends, which is something we are not willing to do because as a community, we must encourage people to make new friends as it strengthens the community's bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci