• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teams...

omgmw3isout

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I want to see what the community thinks about teams. My personal view is that teams can be unfair at times, and yes, most of them are because they're trying to win because they can't win by themselves. Or they could just be friends teaming. What is your view on teams? I'd like to know.

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, I like it how they add more of a challenge, even if I die a lot to them...
But I would never want to remove teams, I enjoy playing alone and yes, I do get annoyed when I die to a 3 team. But without teams a lot of my fun on MCG would be ruined as I could no longer play with friends.

PS - 100th post :D

omgmw3isout

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah, I like it how they add more of a challenge, even if I die a lot to them...
But I would never want to remove teams, I enjoy playing alone and yes, I do get annoyed when I die to a 3 team. But without teams a lot of my fun on MCG would be ruined as I could no longer play with friends.

PS - 100th post :D
Yeah, they do, I 2 teams are ok, but 3 teams make me so mad :p

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For me it depends. If they're chill teams that are prepared to split up at times, or aren't great at the game and play for fun then it's fine, but when it's a team consisting of players perfectly capable of winning by themselves who never leave each others' side and team just to give themselves the best chance of winning possible and tryhard anyone with good stats to eliminate them and act cocky in chat then it's not okay.

Prime example of this is HEAVY1k and JELEw who chased me for over 5 minutes on SG Highway yesterday when I was undergeared, preventing me from taking a route. They eventually gave up on me to take refill while I took my route and still didn't get a rod or boots. They on the other hand had a diamond chestplate and a seemingly endless supply of golden apples. They split up to find me once they were done with refill, and I completely wrecked one of them (not intended as cocky, just what happened) only for him to run to his teammate on what must have been less than 2 hearts. They gave up on me again and killed the other guy to take it to deathmatch. Of course they hardcore teamed me in deathmatch and won, with me getting them down to what must have been around 2 hearts each despite my lack of boots, rod and iron sword to their pair of diamond swords (again not trying to be cocky). Upon killing me they both type 'gg 2ez' in chat. I was more gobsmacked than mad- these are two players with ~15% ratios who know more or less what they're doing but feel the need to deny everyone else a fair game just to beef up their stats. Pathetic.

omgmw3isout

Spectator
Reaction score
For me it depends. If they're chill teams that are prepared to split up at times, or aren't great at the game and play for fun then it's fine, but when it's a team consisting of players perfectly capable of winning by themselves who never leave each others' side and team just to give themselves the best chance of winning possible and tryhard anyone with good stats to eliminate them and act cocky in chat then it's not okay.

Prime example of this is HEAVY1k and JELEw who chased me for over 5 minutes on SG Highway yesterday when I was undergeared, preventing me from taking a route. They eventually gave up on me to take refill while I took my route and still didn't get a rod or boots. They on the other hand had a diamond chestplate and a seemingly endless supply of golden apples. They split up to find me once they were done with refill, and I completely wrecked one of them (not intended as cocky, just what happened) only for him to run to his teammate on what must have been less than 2 hearts. They gave up on me again and killed the other guy to take it to deathmatch. Of course they hardcore teamed me in deathmatch and won, with me getting them down to what must have been around 2 hearts each despite my lack of boots, rod and iron sword to their pair of diamond swords (again not trying to be cocky). Upon killing me they both type 'gg 2ez' in chat. I was more gobsmacked than mad- these are two players with ~15% ratios who know more or less what they're doing but feel the need to deny everyone else a fair game just to beef up their stats. Pathetic.
Yeah, it REALLLY pisses me off when they're 2 perfectly good players and after they kill me they say something such as "GG nub".

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, it REALLLY pisses me off when they're 2 perfectly good players and after they kill me they say something such as "GG nub".
Agreed, "GG Nub" is one of the most annoying things you can say to someone.

CrazyZombie1140

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember one time i died to a team of 3, and when I died the team typed:
B!tch you got rekt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci