• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teams

kesleris17

Survivor
Reaction score
Right now i'm sick and tired of walking into a lobby and then in the game i get a diamond sword, and "Magically" a team of 4 starts chasing me around the whole entire breeze island 2o_O So don't get mad at me for hating teams but i want to find a way to get rid of teams because its hard to join every lobby with everyone else in a team its just not that fair:mad:

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Right now i'm sick and tired of walking into a lobby and then in the game i get a diamond sword, and "Magically" a team of 4 starts chasing me around the whole entire breeze island 2o_O So don't get mad at me for hating teams but i want to find a way to get rid of teams because its hard to join every lobby with everyone else in a team its just not that fair:mad:
Don't lie. There are only tier 1's in BI2 last time I've checked.

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
Its worse with a random text team in dm when they have better stuff than you...

Don't lie. There are only tier 1's in BI2 last time I've checked.
its fixed it at least 1 server that ive played. So no need to be so rude about something that honestly has nothing to do with the message of the thread

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
Right now i'm sick and tired of walking into a lobby
You know what I'm sick and tired of? People complaining about teams. Friends team up to have fun, to play with each other. If MCGamer didn't allow teams, these servers most likely wouldn't have been as popular as they are now. I, personally, wouldn't have played here if I wasn't allowed to team up with others, with friends. I get the point that they can be annoying and hard to take out, but when you meet on big teams, go find someone else to team up with. Sorry mate, but I don't think MCGamer will make a rule about teams..

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
You know what I'm sick and tired of? People complaining about teams. Friends team up to have fun, to play with each other. If MCGamer didn't allow teams, these servers most likely wouldn't have been as popular as they are now. I, personally, wouldn't have played here if I wasn't allowed to team up with others, with friends. I get the point that they can be annoying and hard to take out, but when you meet on big teams, go find someone else to team up with. Sorry mate, but I don't think MCGamer will make a rule about teams..
I completely agree. Also, if there weren't teams, there wouldn't be a challenge. I love facing teams because it makes me think. If they are super stacked, instead of fighting them head on, even with a flint and steel, I will look for a choke point where I can either a) separate them, or b) hit them off a high place.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Whether you love or hate teams, there's one aspect that people should remember: we can't control whether people team or not. We can't force people not to team with their friends, so why should we kick up a fuss when they do?

It can be frustrating, sure, but there are ways to combat teaming other than trying to disband the notion of teams community-wide.

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
I completely agree. Also, if there weren't teams, there wouldn't be a challenge. I love facing teams because it makes me think. If they are super stacked, instead of fighting them head on, even with a flint and steel, I will look for a choke point where I can either a) separate them, or b) hit them off a high place.
I only get mad when its a random team in dm when both players outgear you...other than that, I agree theyre a challenge, and it helps you improve

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I only get mad when its a random team in dm when both players outgear you...other than that, I agree theyre a challenge, and it helps you improve
Yeah I hate when it is in deathmatch because on most maps, it is nearly impossible to get an advantage on them. That is why I like maps such as sg4 and Lobby Games. There are places you can go to get away.

kesleris17

Survivor
Reaction score
sorry every one i just cant stand thinking im going to win then 4 people decide to gang up on me

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree completely with most of the posts above; teaming is natural and fun.

I'm pretty sure everyone has teamed at some point in their Survival Games career, it's a fun thing to do. Even you have teamed, admit it!

But anyways, teaming was in the Hunger Games movie, which is what the Survival Games in Minecraft is based off of. You had career packs of 7+ in the movies, but Katniss and Peeta still won!!! You can't have "Survival Games" without teaming, it will never happen.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Adding to what people have said above, teams can easily be taken out given that they aren't the best of players themselves. I do it all the time (no to brag xD.) You just need to play tactically; split them up, light them on fire, bow spam them, ect. I'm sure you watch YouTubers who have the skill, watch Huahwi, or Tomahawks older videos - he was better then in my opinion. If you try and anaylse the way they play and transfer it to your games, you'll be takin out teams all the time. Hope this helped.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci