• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teamspeak HELP

Reclaimer_HD

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys i have been having some trouble with my teamspeak and it isn't just for MCSG ts server, its for every server i try to connect to please help!!!! it keeps saying "failed to connect to server"
I've tried to disable my firewall to see it tht was the problem but it wasnt. than i reintalled my ts but tht didnt work either. if anyone could help that would be awesome! please help me ;-; im in need to fix this problem

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Are you connecting by the ip ts.mcgamer.net?

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys i have been having some trouble with my teamspeak and it isn't just for MCSG ts server, its for every server i try to connect to please help!!!! it keeps saying "failed to connect to server"
I've tried to disable my firewall to see it tht was the problem but it wasnt. than i reintalled my ts but tht didnt work either. if anyone could help that would be awesome! please help me ;-; im in need to fix this problem
Hey there! Have you tried connecting with the direct internet protocol address? 167.114.28.63

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
If you're unable to connect on any TeamSpeak server, you're looking at a firewall/antivirus blocking the TeamSpeak client or some sort of routing issue on your end. There isn't much that we can help you with if you don't provide us with additional information.

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
As JoelJCE said, we are going to need some more information to diagnose your issue. If you can provide us with some further information like does this happen when just trying to connect to our TeamSpeak or any TeamSpeak? If you can provide us with this information, we can further help you. :)

Reclaimer_HD

Diamond
Reaction score
As JoelJCE said, we are going to need some more information to diagnose your issue. If you can provide us with some further information like does this happen when just trying to connect to our TeamSpeak or any TeamSpeak? If you can provide us with this information, we can further help you. :)
this happens when i try to join any teamspeak server and im not sure why and i've tried to turn off my firewall nd try it but it didnt work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci