• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teamspeak Helpers | Suggestion

JayT

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, if you know me, you probably do through teamspeak! As you know trolling mostly happens on the teamspeak! Because of this the mods get busy with idiot trolls that try to ruin the fun for everyone!

My solution, is to have "Teamspeak Helpers". This can help the mods have more free time to ban hackers! With teamspeak helpers they can help the teamspeak in many ways! They can only deal with teamspeak probelms and can kick if they have to! It would come in helpful in emergency situations when mods are not there!

Obviously they need to make an application and do an interview! It would only be given to those extremely active on the teamspeak! Also they would have to be really trusty!

But generally it would be a good idea! Please post what you think about it below!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Wouldn't this just get you kicked/banned more often? >.>

All jokes aside, this follows a similar concept - Junior Mods.
Jr.Mods are less helpful than beneficial. They wouldn't be able to do much and still have to rely on regular mods to help them. The time spent on hiring them could be used to hire regular mods who have all the commands needed to moderate. Along with that, maturity can be a huge issue as well as abuse.
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/no-no-suggestions-updated-read-before-posting.32625/

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The reason we have mods is to do things like Teamspeak duties. I understand they may get swamped with hacker pokes and whatnot, but we are expected to keep up with it. Hiring people just for the sake of Teamspeak duties would be replacing our jobs.

I do understand where you're coming from though c:

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Yahhhh and some mods could apply for TSHelper as well, but so could regular players like MEH!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci