• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teamspeak Helpers | Suggestion

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Not to hate on your plan but I think that would take less of the fun away from moderators, when I was a moderator I loved ts moderating :)

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
it would be still be good rand ._.

Edit: But it would give non-moderators a chance to help the TeamSpeak servers which I have found needs a lot of help moderating, because the normal mods are busy helping CBs, hackers, or other MC server related issues.

Lis

Career
Reaction score
As said previously, it would be similar to having Junior Moderators - which is useless. It would create a lot more work to be done to hire TeamSpeak Helpers, making sure they're mature enough and able to do the job properly. It's best off how it is now, honestly.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Honestly having TS Helpers would be quite redundant. Our moderators are trained in 3 areas of moderation. In-Game, Forum and TeamSpeak. This training is very in-depth and can take anywhere from an hour to two hours, depending on how many people there and how many questions us Sr. Mods get.

Having TS Helpers will just complicate things and just be an overall pain in the butt.

Reaction score
Yeah, having TS helpers with the whole process of making an application and interview seems like too much just for TS. Might as well apply for mod. There could also be the fact that TS helpers could abuse their power and since the problem was created by not having enough mods to moderate, they'd get away with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci