• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSpeak iPod application

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Is the TS iPod app worth getting? It's $5 :p And I would get it, but I heard a little while ago that it's really glitchy/buggy and impossible to use. Anyone know for sure?

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd say it's worth it, just to have teamspeak. You can't click links, so that's the only real downside to it.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd say it's worth it, just to have teamspeak. You can't click links, so that's the only real downside to it.
Like in the chat when someone sends a link you can't look at it? I don't consider that to be a big downside. But does it work well?

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It works well, for push to talk. The voice activation is sensitive, but really it should be fine. Unless you have a mic that you can connect to it, I'd probably stick with skype for the moment.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It works well, for push to talk. The voice activation is sensitive, but really it should be fine. Unless you have a mic that you can connect to it, I'd probably stick with skype for the moment.
Don't give him ideas!
Why do I need a mic that would connect to it? Just so that there isn't background noise? If so I don't think it would really matter, because I doubt I would go anywhere except with capt and them just because of that exactly.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I downloaded it and it wouldn't let me join a server. I wouldn't recommend it.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Jailbreak ipod
= profit?

Also you can;t connect to teamspeak on ipod without the direct ip link, which only staff and myself and few others may have. (From what I know.)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Jailbreak ipod
= profit?

Also you can;t connect to teamspeak on ipod without the direct ip link, which only staff and myself and few others may have. (From what I know.)
Jailbreak ipod
also = break and I just don't want to :p

What do you mean by direct IP link?

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Really it's 5$? It's free on Android but also very glitchy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci