• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSpeak Suggestion

Bawb

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not sure where to put this, so if a mod could move it to the correct sub-forum, that'd be great.

This is just an idea I thought of; someone else may have suggested it before, but I see no reason for it not to be implemented.

The idea is that a user on TeamSpeak can assign themselves a user group called "Need Assistance" or something similar, adding a tag next to their name or an icon. It would greatly improve response times when a user needs help, and it means that off-duty mods don't get spammed with pokes and messages asking for help. Of course, some issues would still need to be resolved by directly messaging a moderator (e.g. when reporting a user anonymously), but the proposed system would be better for the majority of issues.

If you have any feedback or improvements, feel free to add to this. Thanks.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, the only problem would be random people assigning it to themselves. Instead, I think there should be a muted 'Waiting Room' except a waiting room get a moderators help. That way, there is no point in going to that channel as you cannot talk in there unless you actually need help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci