• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSpeak updates

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello Tributes,

TeamSpeak has been particularly troublesome recently, as it has become the target of some malcontents who enjoy sending us DDoS attacks; no doubt they’re jealous of our sweet TS logo. Because of the attacks, we have moved the server hosting the TeamSpeak in order to make it more stable, more secure, and offer greater protection in the future. Furthermore, we’ve used the opportunity to make some nice changes as well.

A few things to note:

1. All ban information has been carried over. Those of you who have been banned on the previous teamspeak are still going to be banned.

2. All files from the file browsers have been moved over as well. They should all be in their respective locations. If there is a file missing that was not carried over, be sure to tell me (Dave).

3. Besides the location and the minor changes, the Teamspeak functions identically to the previous one.
Considering how straight-forward Teamspeak is, I’ll just list the changes in bullet points here.

• Lobby renamed to Entrance Hall. Everyone has a lobby, but we have a hall.

• Minor aesthetic changes with the spacers to make them look more visually interesting.

• VIP/Donor spacer renamed to General Chats

• Recording Lounge moved to General Chats spacer

• 2 Premium Chats were removed

• 4 General Chats added

• 5 Quarter Quell chats added

• MCSG chats renamed to Survival Games

• 3 Survival Games chats removed

• Creative server now has 3 chats

• KitPvP server now has 3 chats

• Chats and channels for unreleased/unavailable servers have been removed (Survival, MCTF2, ZedChase)
If you find any bugs, errors, or problems with the Teamspeak, please inform me ASAP.

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
Seams cool
EDIT: 1st (no-one said it :p)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci