• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExiledBear

Tribute
Reaction score
How old are you?: 13
What’s your ingame name?: xExiledBear
In which country do you live?: England
Skype/TS name?: Ill pm you
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: No ):
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 580
How many games have you played?:1130
What are your PvP Strengths?: Rod and FNS, but also pulling of sword combos using all secondarys
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Fighting in enclosed spaces depending on the situation
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I feel that i am quite good with teaming as long as we are communicating via skype or ts. I also think that once i get to know someone i can team even better for example EXPLODING_WRATH and I are good a good team because we know each others capabilities
Why do you want to join?: Because I like and know some of the clan members as well as being told by various people to join. I also find that a lot of clan wars end in arguements and having some mods in the clan will just make it a whole better experience for all.
Why should we accept you?:
Which clans have you previously been in? #Viper #Zeno #Duality #Voltage the last 3 where pretty much with the same people
How active will you be?: I can play most days, but i cannot specify how long, a hour at least
What is your favourite map?: I enjoy underplayed maps as they make for a fun, intense and different game. I also have routes on a lot of them as with the new voting system you are often faced with a huge variety of maps. But talking about commonly played cw maps I would say Valleyside or Chernobyl

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
What's your name?: Call me Obo :)
How old are you?: 17
What’s your ingame name?: TheOBO1<3
In which country do you live?: NORWAAAAAY; best country evah.
Skype/TS name?: Skype name is Th3OBO1
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: I had, like 3-6 months ago, I think it was iron, and once upon a time I had even gold donorship :DD
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 760? idk..
How many games have you played?: 2100? idk.. Stopped tryharding and had fun at 600/1700 stats I think.
What are your PvP Strengths?: Idk, maybe bow?
What are your PvP Weaknesses?:idk, I probably suck at bow now.
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): Sentences are too long. Some notes: I am good with FNS, I can rescue my teammates with fishing rod gg skillz op. Also I am good at not hitting my own teammates but the enemy :D
Why do you want to join?: Idk, wanna play clanwars and this clan has clan wars.
Why should we accept you?: Idk, I am good? I am cool? dunno m8 :D
Which clans have you previously been in? none, but ive had 4 clans and been in maybe 5-10.
How active will you be?: As active as I want to be, many clanwars= more active
What is your favourite map?:SG4.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
How old are you?: 13
What’s your ingame name?: xExiledBear
In which country do you live?: England
Skype/TS name?: Ill pm you
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: No ):
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 580
How many games have you played?:1130
What are your PvP Strengths?: Rod and FNS, but also pulling of sword combos using all secondarys
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Fighting in enclosed spaces depending on the situation
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I feel that i am quite good with teaming as long as we are communicating via skype or ts. I also think that once i get to know someone i can team even better for example EXPLODING_WRATH and I are good a good team because we know each others capabilities
Why do you want to join?: Because I like and know some of the clan members as well as being told by various people to join. I also find that a lot of clan wars end in arguements and having some mods in the clan will just make it a whole better experience for all.
Why should we accept you?:
Which clans have you previously been in? #Viper #Zeno #Duality #Voltage the last 3 where pretty much with the same people
How active will you be?: I can play most days, but i cannot specify how long, a hour at least
What is your favourite map?: I enjoy underplayed maps as they make for a fun, intense and different game. I also have routes on a lot of them as with the new voting system you are often faced with a huge variety of maps. But talking about commonly played cw maps I would say Valleyside or Chernobyl
What's your name?: Call me Obo :)
How old are you?: 17
What’s your ingame name?: TheOBO1<3
In which country do you live?: NORWAAAAAY; best country evah.
Skype/TS name?: Skype name is Th3OBO1
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: I had, like 3-6 months ago, I think it was iron, and once upon a time I had even gold donorship :DD
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 760? idk..
How many games have you played?: 2100? idk.. Stopped tryharding and had fun at 600/1700 stats I think.
What are your PvP Strengths?: Idk, maybe bow?
What are your PvP Weaknesses?:idk, I probably suck at bow now.
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): Sentences are too long. Some notes: I am good with FNS, I can rescue my teammates with fishing rod gg skillz op. Also I am good at not hitting my own teammates but the enemy :D
Why do you want to join?: Idk, wanna play clanwars and this clan has clan wars.
Why should we accept you?: Idk, I am good? I am cool? dunno m8 :D
Which clans have you previously been in? none, but ive had 4 clans and been in maybe 5-10.
How active will you be?: As active as I want to be, many clanwars= more active
What is your favourite map?:SG4.
Accepted - Rank: Sergeant! Welcome aboard ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci