• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#TeamVally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epic3114

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a New Build team that will be accepting new members! We are creating SG maps, and will have other competitions and stuff etc. We have already started on our first map, NO NAME FOR IT YET, kind of looks like China. WE NEED PEOPLE THAT ARE REALLY GOOD WITH REDSTONE, AND WE NEED TERRA FORMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are doing all of our stuff on a private server!!!

OWNER
AssassinSteven12
and Epic3114

REDSTONERS

kinko_the_awsome

MEMBERS
Noah
Afonso
Ashton
Bjorn

BlahBlah0909
Braeden
Bryan
Jeanmarco
Francis
Waylon
Kyle
Shane
Will

APPLICATION
Name:
IGN:
Skype Username:
What specifics are you good at? (i.e. redstone, terraforming, builder, all-around):
Are you familiar with World Edit/Voxel Sniper?:
Are you in another build team?:
Have you ever been in another build team? (Please list if so.):
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers? (Which map? What did you do?):
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted?:
Please post pictures of YOUR BUILDS here. (We will know if they aren't your builds.):

Last edited:

red_raider90

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Sam
IGN: red_raider90
Skype Username:
Timezone: cst
What specifics are you good at? (i.e. redstone, terraforming, builder, all-around): building
Are you familiar with World Edit/Voxel Sniper?: I know world edit
Are you in another build team?: nope
Have you ever been in another build team? (Please list if so.): nope
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers? (Which map? What did you do?): nope
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted?: yes. I have no screenshots so trial is the best thing for me.
Please post pictures of YOUR BUILDS here. (We will know if they aren't your builds.):like I said before.

Reaction score
Name: Sam
IGN: red_raider90
Skype Username:
Timezone: cst
What specifics are you good at? (i.e. redstone, terraforming, builder, all-around): building
Are you familiar with World Edit/Voxel Sniper?: I know world edit
Are you in another build team?: nope
Have you ever been in another build team? (Please list if so.): nope
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers? (Which map? What did you do?): nope
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted?: yes. I have no screenshots so trial is the best thing for me.
Please post pictures of YOUR BUILDS here. (We will know if they aren't your builds.):like I said before.
Skype Name Pls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci