• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TechnoTundra ~{US/CA Clan}~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for explaining that to me. Also, the clan battles are rolling in xD

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Accepted.
And I'm sure you've been told this before, just don't go around impersonating Chad, though I doubt anyone will fall for it.
He's not really impersonating Chad. Chab*

andreacool

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: andreacool
Do you have or are willing to install Skype and/or Teamspeak? (Will ask for Usernames when needed): Seeing how I have both installed yes :3
PvP Strengths: Flint and Steel, Blockhitting, Fishing poling people And fast clicking
PvP Weaknesses: Adorable dogs ;), Bows
Will you abide by the Ground Rules?: Yes. <3

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: GOFORGOLDCROZ

Do you have or are willing to install Skype and/or Teamspeak? (Will ask for Usernames when needed): I have both.

PvP Strengths: I have a decent bow, FnS, ability to run, ability to create chest routes (I guess that counts more for MCSG then PvP), armor/sword/etc. statistics, and I have a decent strafe.

PvP Weaknesses: Teams, water fights, fishing rod, and analyzing opponents before attacking. (Saying my weakness is hackers is too cliche, but yes I do die to hackers half the time.)

Will you abide by the Ground Rules?: I, GOFORGOLDCROZ, promise to obey all Ground Rules. I will try my best to stay active within Techno Tundra and will always try to be a good sport whether it's clan battles, playing MCSG with the clan, or simply just hanging on Teamspeak.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: andreacool
Do you have or are willing to install Skype and/or Teamspeak? (Will ask for Usernames when needed): Seeing how I have both installed yes :3
PvP Strengths: Flint and Steel, Blockhitting, Fishing poling people And fast clicking
PvP Weaknesses: Adorable dogs ;), Bows
Will you abide by the Ground Rules?: Yes. <3
Accepted, Welcome aboard!

Minecraft Username: GOFORGOLDCROZ

Do you have or are willing to install Skype and/or Teamspeak? (Will ask for Usernames when needed): I have both.

PvP Strengths: I have a decent bow, FnS, ability to run, ability to create chest routes (I guess that counts more for MCSG then PvP), armor/sword/etc. statistics, and I have a decent strafe.

PvP Weaknesses: Teams, water fights, fishing rod, and analyzing opponents before attacking. (Saying my weakness is hackers is too cliche, but yes I do die to hackers half the time.)

Will you abide by the Ground Rules?: I, GOFORGOLDCROZ, promise to obey all Ground Rules. I will try my best to stay active within Techno Tundra and will always try to be a good sport whether it's clan battles, playing MCSG with the clan, or simply just hanging on Teamspeak.
Accepted, Welcome aboard!

Waleed

Diamond
Reaction score
Mightyt Cherleder pl0x Im a hot toaster
EDIT: Can you please put Awesomeboy5 as my name

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics