• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeeArrr's Goodbye

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
The main reason I have leaving is because there was a lot of things about to start up in Au that i was really pumped for, but with the sudden loss of the Australian servers I have become incredibly demotivated to play.

I just wanted to make this thread to thank a few people who have made my time over the past 3 years on this server incredible.

PhoenixClan : You have been one of my closest friends for the post few months and it was great to get to know you. W-tapping is real and your good at pvp not just calling ;)

Jimmy | Intelligent : Like nick you have been a really close friend and always someone i could talk too. Your a amazing player and a great person.

ep1cn00bt00b : Holy crap we had some rough times but somehow we have always managed to stay friends. Even thou you get “Rekt” on kohi you still manage to 5-1 limmy.

knowledgeguy : Im talking to Ryan not fatal. I know you are the sol reason I got into sublime which basically started off everything I have done in clans and i cant thank you enough. Your a great guy good luck with everything.

Jordyy AtomiicDynamite : We haven't really spoken much recently but you both were my closest friends in Apex and some of the best memories i have from this server are along side you both.

Austin_HG : Haven't know you for long but you have been a really good friend over these past few months, we haven't spoken much recently with all the stuff you have going on. Good luck with your study’s.

Stealthy : Chill dude and a great player, wish i could have met you earlier. Good luck with your cs team :)

If I didn't mention you I'm sorry just these people are the ones who stood out to me.

Some achievements:

Running the Au clan leaderboard for the past 8 months with minimal help
Being Apart of some of Au’s best clans ever: Phoenix, Apex, Nuggetz, Exile.

Solitude Us will still be a thing for the occasional clan war.

I will still be on the forums every now and then.

Thanks for everything, Goodbye

Last edited:

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Goodbye man, enjoyed talking to you on Skype those few times. Did not see this either with your US clan in play. Cya later.

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Goodbye thank you for being the one who really made the effort and kept the AU community going all though that was all stopped all of a sudden due to the AU region shutting down but you still did a good job and you will be missed and remembered by many. :(

feminist

Career
Reaction score
W tapping isn't real but I respect our friendship and appreciate the mention

Huzkyyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Cya tr ;-; really sucks to see you leave. Good luck in the future!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci