• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teeth149

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spl2iGGaN

Tribute
Reaction score
So I'm playing right now with my buddy NinjaPenguinGuy in us4. I killed moderator Teeth149 at the beginning of the round with a stone sword, and he kicks me. I rejoin and he left before I could even ask him what he kicked me for. Obviously this was done out of rage and is abuse of his privileges.

This was after he had been banning people in lobby the entire lobby session. This moderator abuses his power and I just thought the community should know. NinjaPenguinGuy is in voice chat with me and is a witness to this.

Kittens

Survivor
Reaction score
The admins need evidence of some sorts. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. They can't take someone's words for it but they make this into account and move it to mod section for them to discuss.

Spl2iGGaN

Tribute
Reaction score
I figured as much. But like I said, just trying to let people know. I don't expect anything done as of yet.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sure there's a way to see what actions mods have been using in servers, no?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Well if he has been abusing his powers to grudge/help him win, he definitely deserves to be demoted, if my two cents count.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
As stated above by Kittens, without proof, nothing will be done. And don't make a BIG thing about it by posting it on the forums. Contact a Sr Mod + about it.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci