• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tekkit.MCSG is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
Nooo...why must my minecraft be so evil. I've been waiting to check out the mcsg tekkit server for ever, and now its being evil adn givin me java errors...no....

Tarzg

Spectator
Reaction score
BTW it was 2 weeks.. and i left the servers also because i still dindt get my donater state so basically i wasted my money so good luck with it!!!

Bessemer

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry about the crashes yesterday guys but the crop-matrons on the map caused it to crash. We have found and deleted all the offending crop-matrons on the map but if you placed before then please contact me before logging in.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Is the new spawn in action yet or is that still a WIP ?

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I joined, and went directly to mobfun :) Got some extra diamonds and goldenapples and even Potions :p

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
sigh each warp costs 10k? is this a matter of getting more donors? sigh I guess i cant use warps now and does this include warping home? like /home

Wizard_ConCon

Survivor
Reaction score
I joined, and went directly to mobfun :) Got some extra diamonds and goldenapples and even Potions :p[/quote wait did you get diamond and golden apples from mob fun?!? If you did please tell me how all I get is string

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
sigh each warp costs 10k? is this a matter of getting more donors? sigh I guess i cant use warps now and does this include warping home? like /home
You still have access to the /home command and the default warps are still there, it's just that donors can now purchase private warps for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci