• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tekkit memories!

Did You play Tekkit/FTB mcsg?

• Total voters

ZombifiedPig

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm sorry for taking down the Tekkit server when I left from MCSG. The reason it did not stay up when I left was because I removed the server configs so that they couldn't be messed with by who ever would have taken over. I did not do this to hurt you guys as I miss the Tekkit server myself. So that's why some of you guys might have seen me on the TS yesterday. I had a meeting with some of the admins and was hoping to help them bring back the Tekkit to the way it was as I still have all the files from before. Everything was fine until I had my last meeting with Chad, who I had to apologize to for doing what I did. I said I was sorry for taking down the server and hurting you guys but I couldn't say that I was sorry for taking my configs with me when I left. So that's why I am Rebanned across the network. The only way I can get back is to give him the files that he thinks he owns, but that won't happen. The other way I can get back is if you guys help and make the staff realize that Tekkit needs to be brought back, and have me help with setting up the new server for you. ~Bessemer (Message me on skype: VCOBess with any questions)

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
I'm sorry for taking down the Tekkit server when I left from MCSG. The reason it did not stay up when I left was because I removed the server configs so that they couldn't be messed with by who ever would have taken over. I did not do this to hurt you guys as I miss the Tekkit server myself. So that's why some of you guys might have seen me on the TS yesterday. I had a meeting with some of the admins and was hoping to help them bring back the Tekkit to the way it was as I still have all the files from before. Everything was fine until I had my last meeting with Chad, who I had to apologize to for doing what I did. I said I was sorry for taking down the server and hurting you guys but I couldn't say that I was sorry for taking my configs with me when I left. So that's why I am Rebanned across the network. The only way I can get back is to give him the files that he thinks he owns, but that won't happen. The other way I can get back is if you guys help and make the staff realize that Tekkit needs to be brought back, and have me help with setting up the new server for you. ~Bessemer (Message me on skype: VCOBess with any questions)
Bessemer I love you.

Zoey1337

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Guys Sam here, i played a heck of a lot of Tekkit back in the day and was wondering if you guys out there have any screenshots/ videos of the old Tekkit server. I foolishly only took a few but here they are:

Callard's Mega Shop

Weird Glitch

Me and my Buddy Bessemer <3 messing around with bots

So many Zombies!
I had 1000x1000 red/dark matter base, this was the corner of one of them :0
Dave kezzer1995 Chobski samuelmonkeyboy Callard Arturo chris71499 Buxtonaters Roseria TaiserRY xgirble BowlOSoup J4meyh Bulobeea Aeruner redrose jfdragon Adam_I Graymayne Blamph Wert9999 James Lam SailedStingray6 MiCr2 Leech Dentalrednasty c75shooter
:eek: Moderator using Rei's Minimap ;-;

Reaction score
I haven't really join on the MCSG Tekkit server , but I remember that I was playing 2 friends for like 1 year and we built a basement of 100x100 full of condensers , a 1st floor of red matter items and a 2nd floor of a daylight condenser (How you call that?) and we made a HUGE faction and made a town of 1000x1000. I wish I had joined this server :(.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I stopped playing tekkit actively long before the MCSG tekkit was made.. I already had everything :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci