• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teleporting back

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frondome

When I joined a game today, it started and I kept getting teleported back, the mod that was there didn't see anything abnormal though...

As I was attacked it went away, bit too late though

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Make it public, we can't watch the vid.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
When I joined a game today, it started and I kept getting teleported back, the mod that was there didn't see anything abnormal though...

As I was attacked it went away, bit too late though
Its a glitch wont happen alot though. Got it only once myself

kricken

Career
Reaction score
That's happened to me before, too. I figured it was just the no-cheat working together with lag. Prevents things like the smart-moving mod, ect. Lag is just there to screw with me though..

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Speaking of lag, the servers (or the one I am particularly in) are lagging like crazy! I didn't have to much of a problem with it until I had gotten lag killed by a creeper, any idea whats going on?

oExistence

Survivor
Reaction score
Speaking of lag, the servers (or the one I am particularly in) are lagging like crazy! I didn't have to much of a problem with it until I had gotten lag killed by a creeper, any idea whats going on?
What server is it?

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
What server is it?
Well it was us4, but now all the servers had just crashed (Atleast I think so, I had servers 10,4, and 9 in my list and they went down so I assume all the servers crashed) So maybe the lag might be gone, I'll edit this post if its still there.

EDIT: Oh yeah its still lagging.

oExistence

Survivor
Reaction score
Well it was us4, but now all the servers had just crashed (Atleast I think so, I had servers 10,4, and 9 in my list and they went down so I assume all the servers crashed) So maybe the lag might be gone, I'll edit this post if its still there.

EDIT: Oh yeah its still lagging.
Is this a 48 player server?
I'll hop in there and check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci