• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teleporting back

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
Happens to me, if you shift walk for a few seconds it should be fixed.

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Happens to me, if you shift walk for a few seconds it should be fixed.
No its not that kind of lag. All the servers from what I hear are lagging along with everyone else so that not the problem.

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
No but this is caused by my computer shitting itself multiple times. And that's what fixed it, there's no way it was fixed EXACTLY when I used shift on all 3 times i got it. And shift was a recommendation from another person.

Neofelis

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with Saar. I've had the warping bug a few times starting off, and just using shift and walking for a few seconds and continuing on always fixed it for me.

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
I never get the lag spikes. Well I only get the server ones. But yea I run about 6 - 10 programs at once on my computer and have optifine and max fps and fancy grafix and far render distance and still no lag. So honestly I don't know what lag is like.

Desdomena

Experienced
Reaction score
*This is in reference to the lag on the first post not the lag spikes*

I have experienced that once I think it may be from sprinting before the game starts, that's just a theory because that's when it happened to me. I found as previously mentioned that crouching for a few seconds solves this problem. This might be a coincidence but it is something to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci