• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tell the person below you to do something, and fill the person above's request.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Well Miner didn't type anything for the person who posts below him to do, so...

Type the full name of the capital city of Thailand using your elbow, and tell me how many syllables there are in the name. (Hint: the full name of this city is the longest city name on Earth... But it isn't one word... This can be found on Googl, good luck to whoever does this! Hehuehue. And I know how man syllables are in the name, and what it is EXACTLY. Don't try to fool me. :p )

aronhage

Survivor
Reaction score
Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Ayuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit

Omg.. That took me 20 minutes.. Jesus..
Next one:

Make the craziest selfie you've ever made, and post it here. :D

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Licked it :D

Kill me on a server or link me to the stats of the player at the #2014 spot on the leaderboards.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since no one is continuing here I go with a request:

Create a huge thread pertaining and explaining why we should or shouldn't have the letter Q in the alphabet

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since no one is continuing here I go with a request:

Create a huge thread pertaining and explaining why we should or shouldn't have the letter Q in the alphabet
These kinds of replies are causing the thread to be even less active.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci