• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tell your best campfire stories (The wait for MCGamer v2)

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My Beautiful Story: A dead wizard bacca just wanted attention and wanted to be on youtube with friends, sadly he was too shy to make any friends and soon he died on Valleyside University by a flying KillAura Creative Hacker with full diamond armor who made his own skybase, then he raged so hard and broke his 10000 dollar alienware laptop and cried himself to death, even though he was already dead.

Last edited:

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Mt Beautiful Story: A dead wizard bacca just wanted attention and wanted to be on youtube with friends, sadly he was too shy to make any friends and soon he died on Valleyside University by a flying KillAura Creative Hacker with full diamond armor who made his own skybase, then he raged so hard and broke his 10000 dollar alienware laptop and cried himself to death, even though he was already dead.
seems legit

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This will always be my story no matter what the situation is.

I am almost 20 and haven’t been able to get a better job than being a fry cook at a crummy fast food place. I live in such a small town where business is limited, and where I work is the only place that will hire high school graduates. I would get out of this town too if I could drive, but I’ve failed every driving test I have ever taken. I’m socially awkward, and even my co-worker, who is my neighbor, hates me to death. I have a best friend, and she’s beautiful, athletic, and from the south. I love her. However I have been friend zoned so hard. She’s my only true friend besides this one kid who only hangs out with me because he’s a complete idiot. But he’s the only one who can tolerate me. What makes this the worst… is that I live in a pineapple under the sea.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This will always be my story no matter what the situation is.

I am almost 20 and haven’t been able to get a better job than being a fry cook at a crummy fast food place. I live in such a small town where business is limited, and where I work is the only place that will hire high school graduates. I would get out of this town too if I could drive, but I’ve failed every driving test I have ever taken. I’m socially awkward, and even my co-worker, who is my neighbor, hates me to death. I have a best friend, and she’s beautiful, athletic, and from the south. I love her. However I have been friend zoned so hard. She’s my only true friend besides this one kid who only hangs out with me because he’s a complete idiot. But he’s the only one who can tolerate me. What makes this the worst… is that I live in a pineapple under the sea.
God! Your life is so hard! I wish you the best! Spongebob!

Reaction score
Let's sing songs at this fire:

Kum ba yah, my lord, Kum ba yah!
Kum ba yah, my lord, Kum ba yah!
Kum ba yah, my lord, Kum ba yah.
O Lord, Kum ba yah

Someone's crying, Lord, Kum ba yah!
O Lord, Kum ba yah

Someone's singing, Lord, Kum ba yah!
O Lord, Kum ba yah

Someone's praying, Lord, Kum ba yah!
O Lord, Kum ba yah
Oh my god my business teacher showed us this song XD. He kept telling us to not think like the kumbayah people. His class's nick name is literally Krazy Karl's Kumbayah Khorus [Crazy Carls Kumbayah Course]

VikingVirus

Tribute
Reaction score
I had full iron and a diamond sword on Avaracia, and I knocked the person down the mountain. He must have had 1-2 hearts and I jumped in place and shot an arrow. The arrow missed, but I fell down the mountain and died. :(

Reaction score
Well once in 5th grade TheLastGapple had a song made up about him fighting aliens in 5th grade XD He would play along and pretend to punch the air. Once he sang it on the morning announcements[He was school president].

Edit: Gapple please don't post my "campfire story" from 7th grade. I don't want it to carry over here xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci