• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Test Games for Fallen Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

im_Batman225

Diamond
Reaction score
it says that ninetailfox92 isn't streaming and he doesn't have any past broadcasts

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: DareDevilMan1
Skype Name: silverharris
Do you have teamspeak: Yes, but I don't use it cause I don't have a working microphone. My username is EndlessHarry
Will you be recording? I would love to , but I haven't got a recording program , I was thinking of fraps , but I have only the trial version that holds only 30 seconds.
If you answered yes to the above question, link your youtube account: I will soon be making one.
Have you participated in any of our previous test games (if so, which ones)? I haven't. Just now I heard it from @Mlpoknzaba
Rate yourself in maturity (1-10)? 9
Can you attend at 3:00 PM Eastern on October 20th (Sunday)?: Uhm I thought it was an application for general , but if I posted this for no reason.. I guess I will have to delete it :p
Do you promise to abide by all rules? Yes, I will.
Unfortunately, the test games have finished. Bad luck!

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: DareDevilMan1
Skype Name: silverharris
Do you have teamspeak: Yes, but I don't use it cause I don't have a working microphone. My username is EndlessHarry
Will you be recording? I would love to , but I haven't got a recording program , I was thinking of fraps , but I have only the trial version that holds only 30 seconds.
If you answered yes to the above question, link your youtube account: I will soon be making one.
Have you participated in any of our previous test games (if so, which ones)? I haven't. Just now I heard it from @Mlpoknzaba
Rate yourself in maturity (1-10)? 9
Can you attend at 3:00 PM Eastern on October 20th (Sunday)?: Uhm I thought it was an application for general , but if I posted this for no reason.. I guess I will have to delete it :p
Do you promise to abide by all rules? Yes, I will.
As mentioned by Matt_TheDreamer, the test games are over. Sorry :(

Since the event is over, thread locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci