• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teweran Diamond Boots & Splash Potion of Healing?

LeprechaunStew

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey i was just playing teweran and i saw a dude with diamond boots but no diamond sword. Which makes me think that he found these boots instead of crafted them cause why wouldnt you make a sword first right? while fighting him he also ran away and used a splash potion of healing? Does anyone know about these items on Teweran? is there a dispenser or something? lol would love to find out about this.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Hey i was just playing teweran and i saw a dude with diamond boots but no diamond sword. Which makes me think that he found these boots instead of crafted them cause why wouldnt you make a sword first right? while fighting him he also ran away and used a splash potion of healing? Does anyone know about these items on Teweran? is there a dispenser or something? lol would love to find out about this.
Under the dragon, Double chest with: Gold sword, 1 diamond, enderpearls, Potions of healings, Other goodies, Diamond boots
Underneath this double chest there is ANOTHER Tier 2 RANDOM double chest
OP much?

LeprechaunStew

Tribute
Reaction score
Under the dragon, Double chest with: Gold sword, 1 diamond, enderpearls, Potions of healings, Other goodies, Diamond boots
Underneath this double chest there is ANOTHER Tier 2 RANDOM double chest
OP much?
Woooooow Have never seen even a potion in a game let alone multiple potions. jebus

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci