• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teweran Survival Games 2

Do you like the western style of a MCSG-map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwipeShot

Survivor
Reaction score
Teweran 2 is awesome! However, being a stickler for historical accuracy, and especially a huge fan of old westerns, it drove me insane to find the date on a grave in the graveyard is 1712-1768. Not accurate. White men didn't go west until way after 1768. Also, a grave had the name Indiana Jones on it. His movies are set in the WWII era. But, other than those 2 things that annoy the heck out of me, awesome map!
haha lool

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry.. I look like such a jerk saying that :p And that space map... saves me the trouble of building mine since it appears I was beat to the idea! Lol. :D

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I still have it in my Downloads folder, but I don't think it would be appreciated if I released it.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci