• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teweran Survival Games 3

Are you interested in this project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infal

Platinum
Reaction score
In my opinion, TSG2 (Drybone) is the best map on MCSG currently. I downloaded it and got myself a beautiful chest route. Can't wait for tsg3 to come out, keep up the awesomeness!

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I think he's upset because TSG3 will be on another Server and not on MCSG. ChadTheDJ It's not our problem you have with TV! They asked us at first and his offer is better for us to make the map popular. You can't be mad at us for it, MCSG are going to get it eventually a bit later but not this way! We made 2 maps and never get rewarded and now??? I know you like it... You asked for it. whats wrong man? makes me sad.
#InstaRespect

Invictus

Tribute
Reaction score
We all told you to give Teweran V.I.P chad...why wouldn't you listen...why wouldn't you listen. Despite I don't agree with what TV did, actually I hate what they did. I just can't argue with Teweran's logic. I guess I'll just have to wait an extra month to play it.

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
We all told you to give Teweran V.I.P chad...why wouldn't you listen...why wouldn't you listen. Despite I don't agree with what TV did, actually I hate what they did. I just can't argue with Teweran's logic. I guess I'll just have to wait an extra month to play it.
How can you hate what we did? We didnt even do anything? XD

Llahud

Survivor
Reaction score
Except make awesome maps.

You disgusting excuses for humans.
Thanks:D But really, it is annoying. Various times I have seen people give hate towards the members of TeamVareide, but we were just stuck in the middle. We honestly didnt do anything. In fact, the staff here were horrid to us, well atleast Chad was, so it's them to blame.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This hive + MCSG thing is really starting to get annoying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci