• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Teweran Survival Games - Possible to escape the map.

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This bug was found by ViPeRPcGaMeR.
In short words there is a part of the map next to the glass that has water but has no floor, which can lead to dropping into the void.
It could be possible to escape a map if a user would use an enderpearl, but I am not 100% sure.

Here is a quick video how those it look:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Woah, that's a pretty interesting glitch, although I still don't see it as an advantage, but hopefully that will be fixed soon. :)

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Woah, that's a pretty interesting glitch, although I still don't see it as an advantage, but hopefully that will be fixed soon. :)
An advantage of it could be that someone falls down, then enderpearls up to the other side?

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
An advantage of it could be that someone falls down, then enderpearls up to the other side?
Oh yes, I haven't noticed that, hopefully the hole will be filled in eventually. Also, there could also be a way where if someone somehow gets past the border, they immediately die for passing the in-game border. That way, it could ensure no one camps there.

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This bug was found out a LOONG TIME AGO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci