• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Texture it 2.0 <3

lumberswede

Tribute
Reaction score
How old are you? 13 soon 14 :3
Whats your skype name? U have me :3
What texture pack do you want/ex just a youtubers that has not given out it?Or just realistic or blabla: I want a simpel texturepack with rat hax fire and tomahawks sword and diamond. All the block shud be like faitfhul 64 x and i want the faitfull 64 x items/food.

stevedaking13

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you? 13 soon 14 :3
Whats your skype name? U have me :3
What texture pack do you want/ex just a youtubers that has not given out it?Or just realistic or blabla: I want a simpel texturepack with rat hax fire and tomahawks sword and diamond. All the block shud be like faitfhul 64 x and i want the faitfull 64 x items/food.
Finished,check skype

GUYS ADD ALEX.NR13 ON SKYPE WERE LIKE FINISHEd WITH ALL OF THE PACKS NOW!

Silf

Career
Reaction score
How old are you? 13 soon 14
Whats your skype name? alexsilf
What texture pack do you want/ex just a youtubers that has not given out it?Or just realistic or blabla: I just want to test the new rat hax

ps. Take me out of the thread. I dont want to make textures packs cause im not good at it

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
I wish you good luck in the future with #TextureIt, Also, I DO approve this thread and recommends everyone to apply or ask for a pack.

konabikes

Spectator
Reaction score
Texture I't,PACKMAKERZ!
MCSG pack team! you can apply to get a pack here and you will have a good chance to get one! :cool:
Apply to get one!
How old are you?
Whats your skype name?
What texture pack do you want/ex just a youtubers that has not given out it?Or just realistic or blabla:
To be one maker!-
What's your skype?
What's your Mc name?
Where are you from?
Apply for if you want to join
do you make alot of packs?
Do you have youtube that you have played with 1 of your own packs then link it here:
Why do you want to be a pack maker?

We have almost every item blocks fire so just apply for a pack! ;) We can also make blocks items fire water and more we are good at that :)

View attachment 20349

Owner:epicpiig12345^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Co-owner:
Pack elite:
Normal packer:
Packer:Oggeking02
Trial:

Exampel tomahawks:View attachment 20350 View attachment 20351
Can you send me Huahwi's Pack please? my skype is kblurr17.

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
Not yet i haven't started becuase he was before you so ill start with the people before you and it's not so easy when none of the other members would like to Make packs now!

Like now! it's the newest rathax if you have seen on chilloOos newest video!

SUre im making the dia and the sword to one another to so would you like the dia to?
Sure

elcho

Experienced
Reaction score
How old are you? 13
Whats your skype name? handbollsmoose
What texture pack do you want/ex just a youtubers that has not given out it?Or just realistic or blabla: I want ThatOneTomahawks cactus diamond sword+ the diamond. Then i should really like to get an RatHax ripoff ;)

stevedaking13

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you? 13
Whats your skype name? handbollsmoose
What texture pack do you want/ex just a youtubers that has not given out it?Or just realistic or blabla: I want ThatOneTomahawks cactus diamond sword+ the diamond. Then i should really like to get an RatHax ripoff ;)
Sure so you want rathax with tomahawks sword and dia or Just rathax and just the dia and the sword seperate? We have both rathax and the sword adn the dia so you want it seperated or in 1 pack? Youll get it tomorrow just want to know now gonna sleep soon so tired! ;)

lumberswede

Tribute
Reaction score
What's your skype? u have me :3
What's your Mc name? karinisraelsson
Where are you from? Sweden <3
Apply for if you want to join
do you make alot of packs? I make alot of packs and i can also mack packs with text in the hot bar :3 But not the best on making text in the hot bar.
Do you have youtube that you have played with 1 of your own packs then link it here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6_AN-BAzFnCmP7z3irLdA
Why do you want to be a pack maker? Cuse i love to make packs when im bord. And i love do make people happy :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci