• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Texture it 2.0 <3

suddi

Survivor
Reaction score
How old are you? 12
Whats your skype name?axelerliden
What texture pack do you want/ex just a youtubers that has not given out it?Or just realistic or blabla:chillooos old texture pack faithful rat edition

suddi

Survivor
Reaction score
How old are you?12
Whats your skype name?axelerliden
What texture pack do you want/ex just a youtubers that has not given out it?Or just realistic or blabla: Pigpvpers new texture pack fatpack he have in hes new video

bastan02

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you? 12
Whats your skype name? you have me: :)
What texture pack do you want/ex just a youtubers that has not given out it?Or just realistic or blabla: uhmm tomaHawks diamond and diamondsword, uhmm almost invisible inv (so you see backstabers:) ) In the hotbar it should say #Synergy!
pretty hightech and smooth. longswords low fire NO PIXELS! atleast 64x64 Tysm. :)

TheAwsomeGuy

Tribute
Reaction score
How old are you?12
Whats your skype name?victor.wiltander
What texture pack do you want/ex just a youtubers that has not given out it?Or just realistic or blabla: rathax low fire and My name in the hotbar and the rathax bow and tomahawks dia sword and dia and rathax swords

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
Email: Skype doesn't work. So email works. [email protected]
How old am I: 15
What texture I want: Pvp texture pack, low fire, good swords, In the inventory I want my name Capt is Blue color please. Very good swords.

XxSoulStriverxX

Spectator
Reaction score
Texturepack: I would like a r4d craft based texture pack with blue fire and hearts and I would like a unique diamond/iron sword like my skin is a Yoshi so if you could do something that pertains to Yoshi. :) I would also like my bow/sword particles to be something different too like maybe Yoshi eggs or something Hope I'm not asking too much D: please and thank you.

TheAwsomeGuy

Tribute
Reaction score
What's your skype?victor.wiltander
What's your Mc name?CharlesYuckyegg
Where are you from? Sweden butik i know slot of english
Apply for if you want to join ???
do you make alot of packs? Yeah many and they are not verk nice thats Why i Apple to be greater so u can be like My teacher xD
Do you have youtube that you have played with 1 of your own packs then link it here:sry
Why do you want to be a pack maker?Cuz i all ways Walter tovbe a pack maker its nice to custom textures and its Fun and i want to communicate with other pack makers:D

TheCrazyCowww

Career
Reaction score
How old are you? 13
Whats your skype name? William
What texture pack do you want/ex just a youtubers that has not given out it?Or just realistic or blabla: Suprise me ;3 i just wan't a private one thats good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci