• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Texture Packs

iHax0rsMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello tributes!
Over the time of playing mcsg I have struggled with finding resource/texture packs. I think mcsg should make a mcsg texture pack becAuse I need a good texture pack because my favorite texture pack is ruined because R3d Craft has horrible text and I can't stand it .

If you guys can post the link to your texture pack that would be great!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can easily change the text in R3craft, no need to switch to a completely new one!!!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How please can you help,
You can just download the texture pack that has the text you want, take the text file, and replace the R3craft one for that one.

IF you don't understand by what I'm telling you, check out this video:

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
There are plenty of MCSG Resource Packs out there that people have made, so I suggest looking at them. Though a lot of them are combinations of various texture packs.

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Some texture packs made by people are in the "anything minecraft" section.

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't use any... When I change them I get confused about which blocks are which :(

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't use any... When I change them I get confused about which blocks are which :(
I switched to a Shredder edit, it works, although I've been using it for like a month.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci