• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank You - 2,000th Post

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, this is my 2,000 post on the MCSG forums. Today is also my one-year anniversary of being on the forums :3 So... I decided I will do a little thank you thingie. Sorry if I forget someone, I have a poop memory.

Thank you!
Beyoncé - You were one my favorite and most memorable people I have ever met online :3 I loved playing with you all last summer, and we have to try to do something soon!

Henry - You are the arcanine of mcsg and I wish I got to play with you more :c

Theoretical Blamph MattZeeX - We are Hell Games buddies and I won't forget playing with you guys. I am glad to have lead our team into victory :p (Theo did all the work :c )

Ginger - You were a moderator on my server, and you also apparently picked me for the Hell Games :3

Zaex - I can't remember too much about you, other than we use to be obsessed with role playing and I really want to talk to you again. Message me next time you see me on the Techno Tundra TS. You are also one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Cat_On_A_Poptart - Nub.

Cubes - I remember staying up late on teamspeak with you and I remember when you were worried about not getting moderator :3 look at ya now :)

Lively - I remember fanboying over you and loving your voice when I first met you, and I still want to read some of the stories you've wrote ;-;

Captain Dak - You were the first moderator I saw when I started playing MCSG. You've answered many of the questions I've had over the last year and I thank you for that :) Thanks for all the help!

Twee - ThappleTwee

SuperxAndrew - Your like spams got me to 4,000 likes <3

Austin - You are in my Clash of Clans clan and you are a total tank 0.O Thanks for all the OP troops.

billyguy1 - Nope.

TheRealAussie - I remember playing MCSG with you for an entire day without stopping :3 and I remember you sent me this.

DQ - I remember talking to you before you applied for moderator.... And all the fabulous stories you wrote for me when you were bored during school... I miss those :c

Le0 - You helped me with my diamond donor problems and what not :3

OnlyMathias - You bought me diamond donor and you introduced me to your teamspeak server that I use everyday. You were by far the nicest mod I have ever met.

Tal_Pal - I dunno... I just remember you thanking me for following you when I first joined the forums and it made me all happy and such.

illumina1337 - You made the amazing video that I have in my signature and you and billyguy1 are my brothers.

SkillfulReptile - You were a moderator in my server and I wish I could have talked to you more.

duckluv321 - You've made me lots of amazing profile pictures :3

marinanycole - Sam says thank you ;3

Mr_Gears - I loved talking to you over the summer and what not :3

subv3rsion - Nubtato

ChadTheDJ - Thanks for keeping these fabulous servers up, and giving me a man hug in front of my family at Minecon :p

I think thats about it... I may add more people later. :3

Reaction score
Nub? That's all I get as a thank you?!?!? wow after all we've been through.

jk jk, congrats on 2k posts <3

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Congratulations, it takes a long time to get to even 500 Posts with this size of a community. Well done.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Yay Thapple! :D
Imagine me sitting cross legged, elbows sticking out with a giddy smile clapping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci