• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank You - 2000th Post

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Henry.
-=-
I didn't know for sure if I wanted to make this thread just because it's all ways the same thing, "Thanks so much, I love you guys, blahblahblah". But, I just really wanted to thank my amazing friends and this community in general for making this probably the best 2 years of my life. And I mean that. I really do. For those who don't know me, I joined these forums 2 years ago as your typical noob. God my old posts are cringy..But, as of today, I'm here with 2,000 messages and 7,179 likes. That's..insane. I'm a pretty humorous guy and I love to make people laugh and just entertain. Whenever I get a like, no matter what post, I love the feeling of knowing someone agrees with me, finds my post funny, or just likes the post in general. So whoever likes my posts and I make you smile, thank you for liking it. Thank you. Thank you all, so so much.

While I do love all of you guys, there are some specific friends I would like to tag just because they made/make my experience here incredible. If I don't tag you, please don't feel bad. There are so many people, I just can't tag them all.​
-=-​

DQ - You are hilarious and just a great guy overall. You are a pretty old friend of mine as well, and I was thrilled when you were unbanned so I could get the chance to talk to you again. Also, I'd be happy to take you to prom :^)

Julia - I hate you. I hate you so much. But you know I don't mean it :p You're a pretty recent friend but you make my experience here just as great as any of my older friends. We should play more League together <3 So I can carry you, I know you're really good at feeding. oh and thanks for the "compliment" on my voice. <33

billyguy1 - You're another old friend. You're a forum god and I respect you so much. It's awesome to be friends with someone like you. You're great all around, and the forums just wouldn't be the same without you.

Ceroria - I have a lot of nostalgia when I think of you. You were a friend of mine before the forums, which is insane. I remember we used to play Roxbot together, and I can remember the name "SkyDog" and "xZebraSomething" and it all evolved into the glorious Ceroria. You've changed so much, for the better of course. You got mod (and in my opinion the best mod) and became so big in this community, even bigger than me. I really miss playing with you. Message me on Skype if you ever want to play :^)

TheParrot and pokemon9095 - You guys are irls but thank you as well for making my experience better. Except you Cannon. You're gross.

I also have some other friends who are banned/don't forum anymore, but I'd still like to tag them..

ThappleTree - Thapple was an absolute legend on these forums. He brought smiles to everyone's face, including mine, and was just an insanely happy person. I'm pretty sure he left due to personal/irl problems, but I'm happy to say I still play League with him today. He won't see this because he asked for his account to be banned, but I still wanted to right this because he had a big impact on me.

Virtual - Another old friend. I don't know if you'll see this, but if you do, I just want you to know you were a great friend and I loved playing with you. I hope we get a chance to talk again in the future.

Zaex - DEMACIAAAA. I hate you for playing Garen but you were a great friend and I hope we can play some more League together some time :)

PixelPancake - I know you sometimes get on the forums randomly, so if you read this I would just like to thank you for all the wonderful skins you made me and just thank you for being an awesome friend. ily :^)

Well, that's all I can really think of right now. Once again, I'm so sorry if I didn't tag you but I tried to not over do it :p Thank you guys so much, this has been a great 2 years, and 2,000 messages, and I hope to stay longer.​
-=-​

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yes Henry, we definitely need to talk more! :D

I miss all the old forumers, especially Thapple he was just so... Awesome..

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes Henry, we definitely need to talk more! :D

I miss all the old forumers, especially Thapple he was just so... Awesome..
IKR HE WAS LITERALLY JESUS DO YOU REMEMBER THE RAINBOW BRACELETS

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IKR HE WAS LITERALLY JESUS DO YOU REMEMBER THE RAINBOW BRACELETS
OH YES I DO. By the way, I vowed to one day pass you in likes

That day is coming. Prepare yourself :]

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Good guy Henry, make more memories, meet new people, I'll be your favorite.

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
I feel so honored to be the 2nd person wow. "Carry" ok cya. Love you too Henry ♡♡♡

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci