• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank you! <3

Chandelle

Career
Reaction score
Since Thanksgiving is a couple of days away, I figure this is a good time to make a thank you thread to thank some of the awesome people I've met here on MCSG. So, let's begin!

Decemberr - You are one of the first good friends I made from MCSG, and to this day you are one of my best friends. You are like a sister to me, and I know that I can come to you if I ever need to talk. Also, you are one half of my OTP (#ColdPotatoes) and I can't wait to attend the wedding that is totally going to happen someday. We just all need to wear onesies to that. Kay? Kay. Thankyou for being a great friend <3

xstephaniemmx - Even though you are basically my sister and you aren't technically an "MCSG friend" since I've known you since we were 10, I still felt the need to add you to this list. You are someone who often sends me really random links which scar me for life, but we can always laugh at everything and anything so I suppose that makes up for it. Thank you for always being there and being someone who is just as strange as I am. <3

echo_555 - Over the past few months, you've become like a brother to me. You are one person who can always make me laugh, even though I think we both know I'm quite easily amused and laugh way too long at things. We have so many inside jokes, a few of which are a bit disturbing, but nonetheless they always make me laugh. Thanks for being an awesome person and for being almost as obsessed with the Backstreet Boys as I am <3

JoelJCE - Canadian! :p You are one of the people I have been good friends with the longest from MCSG. I remember you just kind of appeared one day and joined our crew of crazy people. Then the original onesies became a thing. D'aww memories. Anyway, you are awesome and one of my favorite people on MCSG. Thanks for putting up with our craziness and also for putting up with the fact that we find your accent so amusing <3

MKFarrell - MK, you are basically my twin. You always make the best references to things that no one else but you, Stephanie, and I get (which is quite amusing). We always have so many interesting stories to tell one another, which usually results in fits of laughter. We're probably the craziest out of everyone, but it's okay because I'm pretty sure they've gotten used to it by now. Thanks for always being someone I can laugh with, and also thank you for constantly getting that one song from the Amazing Race stuck in my head <3

subv3rsion - You, sir, are a nub. You're a cool nub though, so it's k. You're also the other half of my OTP (#ColdPotatoes). I feel the need to mention this a second time in this post, for emphasis; as if you didn't already notice that this is in fact my OTP. Anywayyy, thanks for being awesome, and for all the times you've played GTA5 while on Teamspeak and provided lots of entertainment through your commentary xD

Mman1234fcn83i - Michael, I've only known you for a couple of months, but we have been besties since we met. Over time, I've picked up a lot of your lingo which I have started to use in my everyday life and often confuse people with. It's hard to remember that most people don't use the term "wazzam" in everyday conversation. Regardless, thank you for being so entertaining, and for all the interesting stories you tell me <3

Other people I would like to thank:
Lemonz87
Joshkey
yingyang01
Nellie_San
Adragonfire9
soggypickle
LizzyBethyMC
Willowcraft4
KimmieFizzy
Bowser52000
KellieBreanne
Serverr
TheTrisaratops
BioGear94
Cubes
Lovelywishes

There are so many more people I could add to this list, but I'm afraid it would go on and on. I love this community and want to thank everyone who has my time here so awesome. You are all amazing <3

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci