• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank You - 5,000 Posts

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Also, number 2. is true for all of us.

(actually read the thing [or some of it])

Congrats on 5k posts!

(or should I be congratulating you? like, is it really a good thing to celebrate your upmost devotion to an online site [although to be honest, 5k posts in 2 years is kinda low if you think about it. Hell, if I had realised the website was for more than just checking for servers a bit sooner, or hadn't lost interest in the forums a couple of months ago, I could be on like 15k posts now. So could you!])

Then again, neither of us are that sad. :D

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats man on 5000 posts! :D
Also, thanks for mentioning me down there, Im flattered! Ill admit although I dont really care much about recognition, it makes me happy to see people remember I exist :)

I know the feeling of being sorrounded by women (and not in the actual good meaning of that sentence :p). I have 3 sisters plus my mother (my parents have been divorced since I was 7-8 years old). Add to that the fact that two of my sister's best friends practically lived with us and we add up to a number of 6 :p

We'll always be INTP bros!! :p

S

Sepyz

Congrats Moo C:
You didn't mention my... other personality ;-;

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations! I am happy for you! On to 10k!

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Woah, I remember the 4000 thread being a few weeks ago?
Anyways, HOLY FREAKING SHIEET! 5k posts? In 2 years??!!!!! MOTHER OF GAWD!

Dude, let's put that in perspective. (insert boring math here) That's about 7 posts a day. Omg. You've posted fives times as much as I have. And I feel like I've been here for a lot of time.

DUDE, you deserve a major cookie. But you know, you're a cow, so I'll give you this:

Hope you like it. ^_^

(hehe, was that agreement with your sisters about dating the excuse you use when people ask if you have a lady? xD jk <3) In all seriousness, and I don't mean to pry, why did you guys do that agreement? :p

Hm, I hope to join you some day....but first I need to make it to 2,000 lol. :D

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congratulations, mate! Thanks for the shout out, too. You're a brilliant inspiration to us all and I always love reading your posts. Here's to 5,000 more, *raises glass*.

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
So this mean platinum giveaway or no?!!1!1!1!1!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci